Your individual horoscope is a great roadmap for a happy marital life. After getting your horoscope calculated through your zodiac sign and knowing your birth chart, you can regularly check your love horoscope for tips on your best bets for zodiac compatibility.
Once you know what—and who—to look for, it's only a matter of time before you'll exchange vows! All with the help of your zodiac sign compatibility by providing us your birth details.
Are you already married or looking for the best match for your love life? Your love horoscope will show how to keep your relationship in the honeymoon zone.
Knowing when and how to approach your spouse with requests for help, invitations for romance, and suggestions for a better relationship can keep your union happy and healthy. That's why it's so important to regularly check your spiritual compatibility and mental compatibility through your individual horoscope.
Your individual horoscope shows how compatible you are with every zodiac sign—emphasizing mutual love and relationship. In particular, your 7th House of Intimate Relationships is a great indication of your ideal partner.
After getting your horoscope signs calculated by our astrology experts, you'll learn which sign rules this area of your natal chart. If you want to see which sign is best suited as your marriage partner, check the sign on your 7th House and then have a look at this sign-by-sign description of zodiac compatibility:
- Aries on Your 7th House - Your ideal partner is courageous, active, and a little bit wild. Anyone born under the sign of the Ram is a great marriage candidate for you, as is anyone who has natal Mars in their 1st House of their horoscope. Beware, because your potential spouse could have a quick temper.
- Taurus on Your 7th House - Sensual, calm, and practical, your ideal partner embodies the best qualities of Taurus. Anyone with Venus in the 1st House of their individual horoscope is also a promising marriage partner for you. Be careful, though, because your future spouse might be stubborn.
- Gemini on Your 7th House - You'll fare really well with a marriage partner who is witty, smart, and versatile, like a Gemini yourself. A romantic partner who has Mercury in the 1st House of their horoscope is also a great match for you. Be advised that this love interest could be a bit flighty.
- Cancer on Your 7th House - A marriage partner who is nurturing, creative, and in touch with their emotions like a Cancer is ideal for you. You might also be drawn to a love interest who has the Moon in the 1st House of their individual chart. Your future spouse might be very moody.
- Leo on Your 7th House - Your ideal partner is warm, playful, and charismatic, Leo is a great marriage choice for you. It's also possible you'll find people with the Sun in the 1st House of their horoscope very attractive. Be prepared for a future spouse with a big ego.
- Virgo on Your 7th House - Insightful, intelligent, and polite, your perfect marriage partner embodies the discerning qualities of Virgo. You may also be drawn to a marriage partner who has Mercury in the 1st House of their individual horoscope. Your ideal mate could be a nitpicker.
- Libra on Your 7th House - A marriage partner who is gracious, fair-minded, and tasteful is a good match for you. Anyone who embodies the best qualities of Libra or has Venus in the 1st House of their individual horoscope is favored for you. Keep in mind that your future spouse could be indecisive.
- Scorpio on the 7th House - You'll fare very well with a marriage partner who is intense, passionate, and sexy. Scorpios are especially alluring for you. You might also be drawn to someone who has Pluto in the 1st House of their individual horoscope. Your partner may hold grudges.
- Sagittarius on Your 7th House - Optimistic, lighthearted, and adventurous, Sagittarius is a great marriage partner for you. It's also possible you'll be drawn to a person who has Jupiter in the 1st House of their horoscope. Securing a commitment from your future spouse could be tough.
- Capricorn on Your 7th House - Your ideal marriage partner is ambitious, hard-working, and has a dry sense of humor, like Capricorn. Alternatively, there's a good chance your future spouse will have Saturn in the 1st House of their horoscope. Your ideal mate may be a little pessimistic.
- Aquarius on Your 7th House - You'll fare excellently with a spouse who is visionary, sociable, and humanitarian, like Aquarius. There's also a chance you'll be attracted to someone who has Uranus in the 1st House of their horoscope. Your partner could be a bit emotionally detached.
- Pisces on Your 7th House - A marriage partner who is compassionate, dreamy, and creative is perfect for you. If you don't settle down with a Pisces, you might exchange vows with someone who has Neptune in the 1st House of their horoscope. Beware of your spouse's elusiveness.
Other Factors for Zodiac Sign or Marriage Compatibility
Relationship compatibility isn't limited to one sign. Everyone can find love with any sign, regardless of their horoscope.
By knowing your individual horoscope, you'll have a good idea of your love prospects with every sign. Here are some other things to consider when checking your compatibility:
- If your partner's Moon Sign is the same as your Sun, Venus, or Mars sign. According to your love horoscope, you'll feel a close emotional bond with such a person.
- If your partner's Venus sign is the same as your Mars sign. This makes for great sign compatibility, as you'll feel immediate sexual sparks when you meet.
- If your partner's Rising Sign is the same as your Sun sign. This is an indication that you and your love interest will identify strongly with each other and have a strong love horoscope.
- If any of your partner's planets fall in your 5th, 7th, and 8th Houses. These placements will enhance your zodiac compatibility since the 5th House rules romantic attraction, the 7th House governs partnership dynamics, and the 8th House represents sexual chemistry.
Strengthening Your Marriage Compatibility with Astrology
Even if you don't have strong zodiac compatibility with your desired partner, don't lose heart. By knowing your beloved's horoscope, you can learn how to captivate, engage, and enchant them.
After all, the secret to a great marriage isn't having the perfect astrological match—it's your ability to understand each other's needs. And there's no better way to comprehend someone than study their horoscope.
So if you're looking for a life partner or you're in love with a courageous Aries, sensuous Taurus, witty Gemini, caring Cancer, playful Leo, discerning Virgo, gracious Libra, sexy Scorpio, upbeat Sagittarius, ambitious Capricorn, rebellious Aquarius, or dreamy Pisces, you can cultivate a great marriage, regardless of how your zodiac signs cuddle or clash.The key is knowing both your horoscope, as well as your partner's individual horoscope. You can learn more by joining us at HoroscopePros.com today!